Today I’ve nominated for the Council by-election in Manning Ward, South Perth. May I ask for your support, please?
My commitment to Manning:
• For you to feel safe, at home and on the street
• To respect you, your opinions and your values
• To be available for you to call, any time
• To listen and respond to your concerns
• To include the whole community, younger and older, and from every background
• To continue to use my record of experience as City Councillor to get things done in Manning, for you
With a lifetime of commitment, I’ve coached many junior football and cricket teams and enjoy working with our local groups, clubs and charities. I own a small, local business. My family and I enjoy living here.
I grew up in inland Australia, love our country and commit to including all members of our society, of all ages, from all cultures. I believe that a good community balances care for all of our social, financial and environmental values.
Your vote counts. Few people vote in by-elections so your vote is really important. I will speak up for the entire community, so make your voice heard, please.